Variants, Game Aids and Extras for B-17 Queen of the Skies -- These are all free -- made by fellow players of the game!
1. Errata to Rules: General magazine, Volume 20, No. 6
2. XLS Form of the B17 Mission sheet and Mission Composite sheet. You can use these if you run out of the originals.
3. Mission Sheets incorporating the B-17G rule changes. Files are Zipped. 8½ by 11 version and A4 version
4. Gunnery aid
5. Playing aid for campaigns. Charts in XLS format.
6. Damage Point System to gauge your damage for each mission.
7. Expanded Mission Strategic Movement Map
8. Random Selector - Remove Fighters from Bruce Peckham (xls)
9. YB-40 Crew Placement Chart
10. New Combat Boards from Felipe Santamaria. One is for the B-17F and one for the B-17G.
11. New Combat Boards 2 from Steve Ellis. B-17F and G represented.
12. Defensive gunnery charts for B-17F, B-17G and YB-40. Thanks to Jim Pink for sending them in!
13. Memphis Belle Missions, Volume 20, No. 6
14. B-17C, E and G Variants, Volume 20, No. 6
15. 15th Air Force Variant, Volume 23, No. 1
16. Expanded Target List Volume 23, No. 5
17. Theater Modifications - Volume 24, No. 6
18. Operation Porcupine (YB-40 Variant), Volume 26, No. 5
19. Battle of Berlin (Flying the Lancaster Variant) Volume 28, No. 4 (ZIP File - large 1.6 megs) (Revised with new charts and placement board by Magnus Kimura)
20. Introducing the Ju-88 into the game. A variant from Bruce Peckham.
21. Introducing JG 26 into the game. A variant by Bruce Peckham.
22. Using the German Jets
23. Fighter Appearance Variant. A variant by Bruce Peckham.
24. Wound Location Table from Bruce Peckham. "This one distributes crew wounds anatomically based on QOS wound severity. It's in xls format that includes a dice roller, but can be printed and used as a chart, of course. Great fun... (sorta)"
25. B-24 Variant courtesy of "The Boardgamer" and author Tom Cundiff. Please visit The Boardgamer site!
26. From David Rosner: Playtest a historical variant featuring the 306th BG. Download!
27. From Jeffrey Larsen comes an alternate fighter attack and removal chart..
28. A new variant by Bruce Peckham "The Smashers"
29. From Shawn Rife - Take-off, pathfinders and going around again!
30. From Bruce Peckham - Gunnery Points
31. From Magnus Kimura - Introducing the Tuskegee Airmen into the MTO (REVISED V2)
32 From Shawn Rife - revised Theater Modification rules and B17 rules errata. Shawn has taken most of the rules and modifications and put them into 2 documents for your handy use. In a sense, everyone has contributed to this update.
33. From Magnus Kimura - Little Friends: Fighter Cover in the ETO.
34. Staggered fighter attacks by Bruce Peckham - This one grants a possibility that an attacking fighter wave is distributed to a series of "impulses" across the action zone. Thus all those bandits don't attack at once. New!
35. Fighter Pack with Smashers!
36. German Fighter Pack 1
37. German Fighter Pack 2
38. Additional Fighter Pack 3
39. Replacement Crew Counters
40. Crew Counters for Lancaster Variant by Felipe Santamaria: Crew Counters | MG Counters | Ability Counters | Damage Counters | Lancaster Damage Counters | B17 - Lanc Position Markers